Friday 26 April 2013

Where is MARCH taking you?

As I took my early morning walk which is experienced as a close nature meditation I felt  a sense of extreme duality out there.This tug of war so to speak with marching onwards to higher lighter places vs.marching outwards with selfishness and couldn't care less to an inward march that brings the question of balance as Earth recedes in this drought to a time of Southern Hemisphere autumn.
Does she sense the spring buds flowering in our Northern Hemisphere and what do they communicate with each other?As the falling leaves kiss the dry ground does their tender landing inspire the shooting green leaves of the North?
Green and Brown symbols of a March time and as we journey inward where do we find that within us?The dry dry and the energy filling countering one another in the rhythms of the seasonal cycles.The codes of this mystery so imbued into all that has its place here.
I thank MARCH for reminding me of this and take that inner/outer journey with to my work and being in this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment